10 -12 months
Upgrading the CFO function
- Introduced new systems, training, and reorganized the finance and accounting workflow.
- Separated the controllership function and emphasized short term and long term planning.
- Rounded out the finance work between management accounting, reporting, cash flow and asset management.
- Hany Demian, the company’s CFO, was one of ten finalists for the San Fernando Business Journal’s Outstanding CFO award in the San Fernando Valley Region for 2009.
- Client was one of ten finalists for the Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award for 2009.